Monday, March 10, 2008

Early doc appt

I went to the doctor this morning wasn't supposed to go until Thursday.

Yesterday I started having a lot of pressure down low felt like her head was coming out ;) I started getting menstrual like cramps about 3:00 but they didn't really hurt.

As the day went on the cramps got worse I would say a 7 on a scale of 1-10 so about 10:00 I called my doc, he said to take two tylenol drink lots of water and try to get some rest and to come and see him in the morning, but if they got worse to call him

Well..... went to the doc and he said I have a severe bladder infection. He put me on amoxicillin (I have to make sure i don't get hives or anything since I'm allergic to penicillin) but right now thats all he can give me I am allowed to come to Ohio this weekend but then that's it.

My blood pressure was good, babies heartbeat was good he couldn't believe how much she was moving :)

He says she will be a tiny one which is good because I'm built tiny.

I gained 2 more lbs so I'm up to 126 I go and see him in another 2 weeks

He was going to do a pelvic exam but only did the strep B test for today.

So no baby, but last night Todd and I thought we would me making a trip to the hospital.

Glad she is staying in there longer I want her to be in there as long as she needs so she is healthy

No comments: