Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Doc visit

Monday I had a doc appt I didn't get to see my doc he was leaving when i was coming in to deliver a baby :)

I saw the other doc though - my blood pressure was good, her heart beat was good, her head is still down :) My strep B test also came back negative, so I will not need antibiotics when I deliver

They said if I would go into labor now they would not stop it, that I'm far enough along

I go next Tuesday for an ultrasound to see how big she is then at 38 weeks they will do an exam.

The past few days i have been really swollen I have cankles :( She is so low that my pants are having a hard time staying up even my stretchy pants ;)

We have Cole this week for his spring break I think Todd and him will be putting our crib together today (if it gets delivered like they said) Also a funny Cole story:

I was getting ready to take Todd to work yesterday and was telling him what the doc had said about if I go into labor they wouldn't stop it Cole was on the computer (big surprise) and asks where will you go, I said the hospital he asks how will you get there I said your dad will take me, you should of saw his face he says "MY DAD WILL BE AT WORK!" will i need to call 911 ! (because i was taking Todd to work) I had to explain to him it wont' go that fast and your dad will have plenty of time to get home to take me but i wish i would of had a camera his face was priceless!

No comments: