Tuesday, March 18, 2008

1 month left


well exactly one more month till my due date!

I''m super excited and super nervous all at the same time.

Am I ready mentally, physically?
Do we have everything we will need?
Do I have things prepared enough at the salon?
Will I be a good mom?
Will I know what to do?
just lots of thoughts going through my head.

I'm also getting so excited to see her little face, hands, toes, Hold her, kiss her put her in all her cute little clothes. I also can't wait to see Todd and Cole hold her!

I can't believe only one more month or so ;)

Alessandra ~
It's been a fun 8 months so far with you getting to know all of your kicks and rolls. I can't wait until we get to meet officially :) I already love you with all of my heart and can't wait till we are all a family.
See you soon
Love,
~mom

No comments: