Monday, September 10, 2007

A new Date


The Doc gave me a new due date this time April 18th which is neat because Todd's birthday is Feb 18th, Cole's is Nov 18th and my parents wedding Anniversary is April 18th :)


I let him know about the light brown spotting I had the other day, and he decided to skip the exam and just do an ultrasound, I was not worried until I could see his concern then I got very worried everything is fine though, the heart beat was good and he said there is only one, unless the other one is a really good hider :) So next time I go I will have the full exam :(

It was so neat to see how big the baby has grown in just a few weeks :)

Oh by the way MYSTERY SOLVED "My Boys can Swim was a gift from Miss Shannon Veeder :) Thanks Shannon really cute book (and believe it or not Todd is actually reading it) I also got the "Pregnancy Bible" from my sister Becky today another book Todd might read (lets just say lots of photographs of nake women ;)) but it's neat show pics of the baby each week :)