Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Mystery and a Dream

Well first of all yesterday Todd and I got a gift in the mail, a book called "My Boys Can Swim A guys guide to pregnancy" No name, no card the mystery begins, my guess is my mom, Todd's guess is his cousin Marla (which I can also see) It's a really cute book though so thanks to whoever it was.

Last night I had my first pregnancy dream, I dreamed that we walked into a hospital, went to the front desk and they handed us a baby swaddled in a blue blanket , the baby was defiantly a girl though, ( a beautiful girl might I add) then the blanket it was swaddled in turned pink. I wish that's how it was though, just go and pick up your baby don't have to do the delivery part but yes it was only a dream ;)

9/8 : I was put on an antibiotic for 7 days for a UTI (if I don't eat allot with the med i get a sour belly, so I make sure I have a full stomach when I take it) Since Wednesday I have been fighting a bad cold, stinks becasue I can't take anything and I have to just tough it out. I am feeling better today though