Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's official


The doc called me at 11:00 and gave me the official news = I'm pregnant :)

I took a home pregnancy test yesterday morning and it was positive. Todd had to work till 5 in the morning I took the test about 8am I didn't want to wake him but I had to, got in bed with him, tapped him on the shoulder and said I took a test it's postivie, he peeked opened his eyes, looked at the test and the paper and got a HUGE smile, then said are you freakin out? ;)

Yesterday I was just in lala land not knowing for sure if I was or not, today i'm HAPPY :) a little freaked out but can't stop smiling.

I'm going to be listing everything going on with my body and in my head every day sorry if they are to graphic for anyone ;)

WHAT I'M FEEELING:

Last week: bloated, irritable, ate like a pig, (thought I was pmsing)

8/14 : got up took a home test = + ! Now that I look back i'm have been TIRED (more then normal) and going to the ladies room ALOT! Last night my "teets" hurt (i like that word better then the other one)

8/15 : Got the call from doc I'm pregno :) when I woke up this morning I had a bit of brown spotting when I went to the bathroom. and still peeing alot (guess I need to get used to that)

No comments: