Friday, August 24, 2007

First Doc Visit




Just got back from the doc :)

first of all I'm so glad Debbie referred me to Dr Chauhdry he is really a nice guy very easy to talk to. (He also said tanning was o.k. as long as it's not excessive)

They did an ultrasound the baby was to small for the computer to figure out a due date, The Doc is guessing April14-16. It wasn't so bad no exam but I go back in 2 weeks, and they will do one then :(

Todd was so cute asked the doc about 4 times "Only one right?" Doc said for now that's all i see but in a few weeks another one could appear ! I think Todd would pass out. He said everything looked really good I'm much more relieved now :)

The ultrasound was amazing, it's sooooo tiny but could see the heart BEAT it was like the whole baby was moving it was so small got me a lil teary eyed :)

It's just so exciting!!!!