Monday, August 20, 2007

Big brother knows

Well I found out Todd had told Cole the day I took the home test but had told him it wasn't official until the doc said so. So this weekend Todd told him its true :) He said "I hope it's a boy so he can pass the name on I don't want kids, I know how babies are made" I could tell he was excited he had a HUGE smile and he kept calling me pregnant woman all weekend :)

He doesn't get the whole baby thing though when I explained how I can't change the litter box he said I don't get it what are you going to do clean the litter box and rub your belly with your hands hehe

Sami had a cake, and baby decorations in our camper :) She bought the baby it's first outfit duckie sleeper, hat, booties, and bib. :) also a book "Cool Baby Names"

It was a fun weekend being able to tell everyone the news. Everybody called me mama or Bob (baby on board) all weekend :)

8/20 = boobs are pretty sore, not much of an appetite but still eating because I know I have to. :)

1 comment:

creativejenv said...

Too cute about Cole! Lauren said to me the other day "Mom that baby is going to be so spoiled"
Yes it is!!!