Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Doc Visit

I wasn't supposed to go till Tuesday but I was having some pains and other things that they wanted to see me today
Started out yesterday I had my Glucose test then came home from work last night and I threw up and had diarrhea but only one episode I have also had this sharp pain above my belly i thought it was her foot or something but the pain has gotten worse and more constant. I have also noticed blurry vision at times over the week.

So I called the doc and he wanted to see me today

This is what he said

First of all my glucose test came back I failed :( so I have to go for the 3 hour test but my doc says they do come back abnormal sometimes and is thinking that i will be one of those but still need to get the test done

2nd I am anemic so I need to take Iron and start eating food with more Iron. That is why I have had a blurry vision lately. He says the baby looks good - her heartbeat was good but she needs to gain some more weight she is a tiny thing so I need to eat more spinach, broccoli, and red meat.

3rd my sharp pain above my belly and my back pain could be a gall stone but he said nothing can be done about it if that is what it is no doc will do anything about it with me being pregnant :(

I go in two weeks for another check up.

My blood pressure was good which really relieved them ! and me!!!!!! that's what i was worried about.

So now to deal with these pains and get my iron in me and some weight on the lil one.

No comments: