Friday, January 25, 2008

28 Weeks


28 Weeks
Third trimester begins this week I can't believe it

Still feeling good besides my back - It has really been bothering me but I'm dealing

Today I have had an emotional day just wanting to cry at anything! Hate my maternity pants! They must think that everybodys butt grows along with there belly! I look like I'm wearing grandma jeans and I hate it but what can I do!

I'm starting to get that nervousness they talk about in the books
I'm getting scared, what it will be like giving birth? What will it be like having a daughter?
but yet at the same time I can't wait to meet her, hold her, look into her eyes and love her.
Just a lot going through my head right now. It's getting very real and very close :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No need to worry, if it were that bad people would only have one child and that's IT. Your belly looks so cute, and i know what you mean about the jeans, the only kind that don't do that to me are those from motherhood maternity called the new revolutionary secret something or another....anyway they are awesome and really cute too, try em out.