Thursday, December 6, 2007

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

I woke up yesterday with some HORRIBLE back pains on the my side, and nausea called my doc and he had me come in checked the babies heartbeat 150 :) sent me over to get an ultrasound done on my kidneys (I am prone to kidney stones because I have a medullary sponge kidney) During the US on my kidney baby Jimerson stuck her hand in the picture - She didn't like that she wasn't getting her picture taken. ;)

My doc called me today, no stones but my kidney is enlarged so I have to see my urologist next week. I felt so much better today, I'm thinking I had a kidney stone and passed it but who knows. My back pain has come back a little this evening but nothing like yesterday.

I'm feeling her move around and the heart beat was good so that is a relief.

No comments: