Friday, December 14, 2007

LEG CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

I had my first leg cramp last night, I have heard about these and got to experience one for the first time last night - I felt like I was going to die, I'm sometimes ;) dramaful but this time I really thought I was going to die!

Todd had fallen asleep in the recliner and thank goodness because he might of gotten knocked out I was moving all over the bed trying to get rid of the cramp, I was crying and yelling for Todd but did he wake up and check on me NOPE Jasper was in bed and he didn't even budge. Hopefully I don't go into labor in the middle of the night or I will have to drive myself to the hospital ;)

After the cramp finally went away, I fell back to sleep and had a great dream of the baby she was sooooooo cute and all smiles very happy baby so it made all the pain worth it - I'm guessing like giving birth - the end result is so worth it :)

No comments: