Monday, November 26, 2007

ITS A GIRL!







We found out on the 17th but kept quiet till Thanksgiving, Cole shared the news with my family, went around the table and everybody said what they were thankful for, Cole was last and said I'm thankful for my family and my new little sister!, my niece Lauren said you don't know that it's a girl, Sarah hasn't found out yet, I had to fill her in that he was right and we did know :)

The ultrasound went good, she was breech but the tech said she has plenty of time to flip around. She was 12 cm long from crown to rump, and heartbeat 153. Everything looked really good. She got lots of pics, cuz the lil one was really moving around. We even got to see her open and close her mouth. Todd was happy to have his little girl, and even Cole is excited to have a little sister :)

I have really been feeling her move about 10:00 everynight she gets moving around in there :) Still feeling great, and such a great feeling to feel her move around.

1 comment:

Probinu said...

Congrats on the girl. Wait a couple more weeks and she will really start moving. Andrea's belly goes nuts every now and then. It is awesome. Keep me posted.

Mickey